Working within a team of qualified protection advisers you'll be spending your day calling existing clients to introduce additional products and services. The role will involve no cold calling. The role offers exciting career development opportunities including progression into a Protection Adviser role, as although this is a 6 month contract role the company are keen to retain successful individuals on a permanent basis.
Successful Customer Executives are recognised and rewarded financially as there will be an expectation to deliver leads to Advisers which they will convert into sales.
The role requires:
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• A polite and friendly manner
• Lots of initiative
• A positive attitude
• The ability to think on your feet
• Knowledge of Insurance/Protection - not essential as full training will be provided
• Team player
• Telesales/customer service experience
• Ideally from Financial services background
• The ability to work to targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation who offer true career development opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job