Assitant to EA
£23,000 - £25,000
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, organised and outgoing Senior Administrator looking to gain more experience as a PA. This role requires someone highly organised, confident and proactive to join a very busy team mainly supporting the EA and in her absence looking after the CEO. You will have at least 2 years experience in a senior administrative role and have excellent communication skills.
- Prioritise correspondence for the Chief Executive's review ensuring responses are turned around in a timely fashion.
- Prepare draft emails, letters and general correspondence to a variety of stakeholders to be approved and signed off by the Chief Executive.
- Answer incoming calls and handle caller's enquiries whenever possible or redirect calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Liaising with the Chief Executive's Personal PA to arrange personal appointments for the Chief Executive, resolving conflicts in the Chief Executive's schedule, responding quickly and flexibly to short notice schedule changes and diplomatically communicating these changes to those affected by them.
- Manage the Invitation Process and RSVPs and co-ordinate the Chief Executive's invitation list for private views and other events.
- Organise all travel for the Chief Executive and Executive Assistant (local, domestic, and international) including booking flights, trains and hotels, drafting itineraries, arranging visas and researching accommodation options.
- Welcome visitors to the business in a professional and friendly manner ensuring guests are well looked after by offering drinks and encouraging visits to the Exhibitions and ensure meetings are serviced appropriately (refreshments, technical equipment etc.) and cleared down afterwards.
- Assist with research for meetings by preparing biographies and background information as directed by the Chief Executive.
- Develop effective working relationships with the Executive Personal Assistants and other relevant key stakeholders across the Galleries and provide support and cover as required.
- Attend company events and shadow the Chief Executive as required.
- Book taxis and restaurants as required.
- Prepare and submit expense claims for the Chief Executive and Executive Assistant and maintain petty cash.
- Manage the Chief Executive's electronic and paper based Microsoft Outlook filing system.
- Assist with keeping the database and Chief Executive's Outlook contact lists up-to-date.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks, including photocopying, filing, opening and stamp dating mail, sorting, redirecting mail and taking action as appropriate, franking post, ordering stationery as required and ensuring the office is kept tidy and organised.
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience of working in an administrative, secretarial or Personal Assistant role in a busy, high profile organisation.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to think ahead, manage time and prioritise.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal confidently and positively with all levels of staff and external contacts.
- Ability to build rapport, adapt style and work effectively with a diverse range of people.
- Confident in handling confidential information and ability to be patient, diplomatic and work calmly in a high pressure environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work to a high standard, accurately and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Enthusiasm for Contemporary Art and the arts/cultural sector.
- "Junior PA" OR "personal assistant" OR "PA" OR "Assistant PA"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job