Assistant Technical Officer
The postholder will assist with the provision of the pharmacy service by participating in the accurate and safe assembly of medicines to be dispensed. The post holder will also be responsible for the accurate and safe receipt, storage, distribution and delivery of medicines and the production, monitoring and filing of documentation, while keeping a ward stock management service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure appropriate working conditions are maintained and that the relevant principles of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To prepare workload schedule, labels and worksheets ensuring accurate recording of all information necessary
- To assemble raw materials and equipment required for aseptic manufacture.
- To aseptically prepare items for patients using cleanroom technology in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- To view and label manufactured items ready for pharmacist release.
- To be involved in routine cleaning, maintenance and monitoring of the cleanroom environment to ensure it maintains the required standards which is critical to the end product and ultimately to patient care
- To use the IT system effectively to facilitate good stock control.
Assistant Technical Officer Requirements:
* Provide information to patients on how get the maximum benefit from the medicines they are prescribed
* Start Date - ASAP
* CRB/DBS dated within a year
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job