As an Assistant Team Manager your main responsibilities will be to:-
- Safeguard children and their families
- Support Team manager and maintain quality of service
- Manage staff team to include Social Workers and Support Workers
- Undertaking Section 47 investigations, carrying child protection cases and working with Looked After Children
- Attend Court and write court reports
- Manage a case load of complex cases
- LAC reviews, Care Conferences and Child Protection Meetings
- Initiate Public Law Outline and Court Proceedings
- To be registered with HCPC
- BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- To have 5 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
In addition there is on-site parking, flexible working, laptop and phone – Long Term Contract
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Vickie Farrington on or email quoting reference no JW010.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'