Salary: Up to £21,500 plus bonus
Since their conception as a fashion brand in 1991, our client has gone from strength to strength. Today our client is well known for its high quality, stylish designs for the whole family.
As an Assistant Store Manager, you’ll embody the brand and be its advocate inside and outside the business, you will naturally be up for every challenge that comes your way, motivating and developing your team while going that extra mile to make sure the service is as premium as our product.
Our client wants managers to reflect the brand itself – which is why fun, bright and friendly personalities always shine. Show us you’re proficient at managing a team and delivering exceptional service and prove you’ve got plenty of ambition, and we’ll reward you with a career you’ll want to shout about.
- You will be professional, fashion forward and commercially astute with a passion for customer service, people management and a strong desire to succeed
- Product knowledge that leaves others behind, living and breathing fashion
- Customer service you believe in, not because you have to, every customer must walk out feeling they have had a personal shopping experience
- Commercial awareness is a must, it’s not just fashion, you must also be able to read and understand the reports and figures as well as knowing what makes a store look outstanding
- Understanding your customers’ needs as well as the offerings from your competitors should come naturally to you
- Customer focus when making all decisions, ensuring the customer is at the heart of all operations in store
- Excellent people management skills, with the ability to motivate and gain respect from your team
- Ideally experience of the premium service market or a very clear understanding of it
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire the team to achieve store targets through coaching, delivering constructive feedback and teamwork in a high energy atmosphere
- Monitor store performance and make recommendations to improve results
- Communicate store performance and company updates to the team
- Encourage a customer service culture, ensuring the team delivers sound fashion consulting at all times
- Proactively seek out customer feedback and make recommendations to improve customer service
- Ensure all difficult customer issues are resolved effectively and in a timely manner
- Build rapport and be approachable and helpful to both customers and staff
- Actively coach and develop the team to support internal succession
- Monitor controllable costs and take action where appropriate
- Understand and adhere to the company’s Health & Safety procedures
Since their conception our client has grown as a lifestyle brand going from strength to strength and still opening new stores. Today our client is well known for its high quality, stylish designs and exceptional service levels whilst remaining close to it’s original roots and brand values.
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job