ASSISTANT MANAGER - RAPIDLY EXPANDING RETAILER
Assistant Manager: Cambourne
Salary - £19,500 and with an OTE of £23,000
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer.
Our client is a high-profile retailer renowned for value-for-money and excellent customer service. They're very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years and with a lot more still to come. Growth potential is massive. Our client is looking for future Store/Area Manager's.
As an Assistant Manager reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with non-financials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
Responsibilities as an Assistant Manager;
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Accelerate sales and growth through effective merchandising - Full autonomy!
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment at Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Department Manager level
- Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer that's really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Assistant Manager role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job