Assistant Site Managers required for high end house build sites across Milton Keynes and surrounding areas. Our client are a reputable and award winning Housing Developer who have extensive sites that have started and due to start in the coming months and as such have requirements for additional managers. As Assistant Site Manager you will be supporting the Site Manager & the Site Management team on a daily basis ensuring the successful completion of the building works in terms of safety, customer care, quality and programme
Professionally qualified, or a time-served tradesperson, you’ll have proven experience on a busy, high volume housing site and ideally have shown stability throughout your career. You’ll also know how to get the best out of every type of skill on site, making sure all tradespeople have the supervision, support and resources they need to do their job well/safely
• Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a good team player
• Be able to multi task and identify key priorities
• Be organised, with good time management skills and attention to detail
• Be a good communicator
• Be able to develop the skills needed to lead and manage a team and have a strong interest in project management
• Have a construction, trades or supervisory background
• SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
Excellent salary/package on offer as well as great career development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'