Assistant Site Manager
Our client a leading residential developer has built an impressive reputation within the London residential market place, winning awards for regenerating disused parts of the capital and transforming them into vibrant communities in attractive landscaped grounds, offering on-site facilities such as fitness suites, business centres, concierge service, shops, cafés and restaurants.
- Managing & Supervising the A04 Electrical and Mechanical installation and commissioning.
- Checking designs and schedules and Electrical and mechanical installation.
- Review drawings as directed by MEP design manager.
- Check co-ordination of drawings.
- Manage and Supervise installation.
- Produce site progress reports of MEP installation for co-ordination and progress reporting.
- Manage & Coordinate Site Wide services and incoming utilities.
- Co-ordinate with the MEP contractor on design and installation issues.
- Co-ordinate with the site team and the MEP contractor
- Inspect construction work for compliance with drawings, specification and statutory requirements.
- Provide responses to Request for Information and Non Conformance Reports.
- Review design drawings for constructability.
- Witness testing and commissioning as directed by the MEP design manager.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have SMSTS or SSSTS and CSCS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"