JOB TITLE: Assistant Site Manager
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,0000
My Client have a wealth of expertise in both the commercial and residential sectors. They are specialists in fully supported hard metal roofing, Facades and Cladding systems for all types of projects. They have a formidable track record producing bespoke projects throughout the UK and Europe.
Due to the growth of their client list they are currently looking to recruit a enthusiastic and self-motivated professionals within the industry, to carry out duties on a variety of prestigious buildings and bespoke projects both in the UK and Overseas.
- Help manage and oversee projects from start until completion, ensuring the work is completed on time and within budget.
- Working alongside the Site Manager helping to conduct daily inspection, Tool Box talks etc.
- Work on a wide variety of projects
- Health and Safety issues
- Planning critical dates and organising labour
- Must have Roofing, Cladding, Facade experience
- Construction related qualification preferred
- Full driving license
- Flexibility to travel
Please contact Kirsty Robinson on alternatively you can email your CV
- Site Supervisor
- Assistant Site Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job