Job Title: Assistant Site Manager
Sector: New Build Residential
Your Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 + Car + Package
Where: Watford, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Jon Marsden)
Who you'll be working for:
A company with award-winning training and development programmes, unparalleled staff retention, coupled with a line management team who are level-headed, personable and are always striving for success, these are things you'll find working for this business.
The successful Assistant Site Manager will be sure to be taking their career to the next level, taking advantage of some of the best training in the industry. Not only this, you will be working underneath NHBC award winning Site Managers who will be able to teach you how to achieve the same.
Yes, you will receive benefits as well! Cycle to work schemes, Bonus Schemes and a fantastic choice of company cars.
Assistant Site Managers, just don't miss out on the opportunity.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the Senior Site Manager to deliver 100 units from inception to completion
- Operate in line with the method statements, making sure all units are completed on time and within budget.
- Give immediate attention to any problems that arise with the build during production and post-production.
- Show initiative and constantly look to improve yourself and the company brand
You must have:
- First Aid
- CSCS card
- Track record with a house builder
- Volume House Building experience, ideally in excess of 60 units
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Jon Marsden on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job