Assistant Site Manager - Freelance Contract
Location: Broadbrodge Heath, Sussex
Salary/ Rate: £185 - £210 per day
Start Date: February 2018
Duration: Long term freelance with a potentially of Permanent
We are recruiting for a Assistant Site Manager to work one of the UK's largest residential developers on a major new traditional build development of luxury houses and apartments.
- Reporting in to a site based Snr Site Manager.
- Management of units from pre-plaster through to finishes.
- Short-term programmes.
- Ensuring programme is on track through effective management of subcontractors.
- Weekly progress meetings with subcontractors.
- Site inspections and quality control.
- Liaising with the NHBC.
- Customer care.
- Health & safety i.e. checking subcontractor RAMS, inductions, inspections.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience of residential development.
- Hands on approach.
- Good level of IT skills.
- Strong man-management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- CSCS Card.
- First Aid.
Should you need assistance in gaining or updating your qualifications please get in touch on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Assistant Foreman Site Manager construction manager build project management Building