Our 5* rated client is looking for an experienced agent to join their Braintree office. With a strong remuneration package, clear career progression and opportunity to join a fantastic team, the ideal candidate will have the following;
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience as per customer service charter
- Strong time / diary management skills
- Excellent communication skills across departments and with customers
- Display resilience, persistence and focus to get business
- Drive business forward and build market share
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and display problem-solving skills
- Able to delegate and lead by example
- Follow company processes and procedures and to propose improvements
- Improve financial literacy and understanding of department performance
- Keep up to date with legislation and industry guidance.
- Ideally NAEA qualified, or working towards, and committed to personal development
- Agreeing deals and ensuring monthly KPIs and banking’s are consistently hit
- Dealing with customer enquiries effectively (see service charter)
- Regular Vendor care and obtaining price reductions
- Developing more junior members of staff
- Qualifying offers and negotiating deals on behalf of yourself and others where needed.
- Passing business to our mortgage broker & panel solicitors
- Sharing ideas for canvassing and marketing
- Leading by example and assisting team where needed
- Prospecting to generate valuations and building landlord database
- Perform market appraisals and take on instructions in absence of manager.
- Hold morning meetings and take responsibility in absence of manager.
- Prepare and record company figures when needed
- Identify and implement strategies to increase stock levels and build market share
- Effective sales progression to ensure deals exchange asap.
- Ensure focus on own development, progression and improving skills
- Maintain compliance with industry and internal process
Any other duties requested by manager or directors
If you believe you meet the above criteria, please send over your CV!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'