| Assistant Sales Manager | Bromley | £18,000 Basic, £40,000 OTE |
My client is a well-established privately owned estate agency who have 7 offices in the South London area. With a strong staff base, a rare opportunity has arisen for an assistant sales manager to join their successful Bromley Office.
With a superb commission structure and uncapped earning potential this role would suit a senior sales negotiator or assistant branch manager looking for the next step in their career.
Areas of responsibility:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with vendors
- Assist in Managing the office and team to a high standard
- Liaise with Directors on staff performance, market conditions and any issues that arise
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all Sales team including negotiators and administrators
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Ensure your team is updating all details on the website/window displays with current properties and any new instructions must be advertised promptly and effectively
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of property law
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
- A full UK driver’s license is essential for this role (A pool car is available for appointments).
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturdays 9am - 5pm
- 5 day working week
Salary: £18,000 + Commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job