ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
£18-20,000 + pension and company benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a successful nationwide company - the leader in their sector - operating contemporary predominantly fresh food in-house restaurants situated in thriving commercial businesses.
Working alongside the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for day to day operations, supervising the team, and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only with regular weekends off.
ROLE - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will:
- Supervise, coach, and lead the team
- Assist in controlling stock, labour, and budgets
- Drive sales through up-selling and customer service
- Work closely with the kitchen
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Work to company targets and KPIs'
- Maintain company systems & procedures
ATTRIBUTES - ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Experience as an assistant restaurant/cafe manager, or a strong supervisor in busy customer facing operations
- Excellent people, communication, and supervisory skills
- Staff training experience
- An understanding of stock and cost controls
- Passion and drive to succeed
- IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join the market leader in their sector, and they can offer future career progression.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Customer Service
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job