My Client in the Civil Engineering Sector are recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with the following Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the Commercial Manger in implementing strategies, which will maximise profitability of projects.
- Preparing cost analysis on projects to support the Commercial Manager with variations and Compensation Events.
- Optimise cash flow through external valuations and control of subcontractor accounts by monitoring reserves/Work in Progress and payments
- Liaise with other areas of the business i.e. Construction and Engineering to ensure that they are complying with contractual obligations to avoid non-compliance of contract
- To assist in the execution of the Quantity Surveying function on allocated contracts, within the parameters of the Training and Development Programme and in accordance with the Quantity Surveying Procedures in order to fulfil the requirements of the Company in maximising quality of service and profitability.
- Collating daily records and site memos. Preparing variations (where required) using relevant rates including agreement if as and when required.
- Assisting in preparation of financial reports as directed by line manager.
- Assisting in preparation of pre-cost estimates and forecast margins.
- Any other reasonable quantity surveying related task as directed by line manager.
The ideal candidate will be a Graduate in Quantity Surveying with a background in the Civil Engineering, preferrably two years industry experience but will also look at candidates that are freshly qualified.
If you do not hear from a member of RSD with 14 working days please assume you have been unsucessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'