Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Multi-Disciplinary Construction and Property Consultancy - Residential, Higher Education - Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This Award-Winning, Multi-Disciplinary, Consultancy with offices across the South is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their, recently opened, Birmingham offices.
Projects are mainly in the Residential and Higher Education sectors; however, recent projects have also included the New Build of a BMW & Mini Showroom valued at £5m, amongst others.
A rare opportunity to receive structured APC support, in a respected company, without travelling to London
Role: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 - APC Support, Pension, and Life Assurance Scheme
Duties: The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and duties will include assisting with -
- Production of Feasibility and Budget Estimates
- Monitoring Work and Quality in Progress
- Preparing Valuations
- Preparing Final Accounts
- The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have completed an RICS accredited Degree/Masters in Quantity Surveying.
- Quantity Surveyor experience with a consultancy
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, looking at your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Assistant Cost Consultant / APC / MRICS / Cambridgeshire / Birmingham
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Manager / Assistant Cost Consultant / APC / MRICS / Cambridgeshire / Birmingham
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'