With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you’d like. As a leading security and facilities management company, this company improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
It provides integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
The QS will provide commercial and Quantity Surveying support to the projects function of the contract.
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will support account embedded project teams ensuring the provision of the cost effective resource models by supporting the Quantity Surveyor in the management of the account teams and external consultants and executing the management of the same for assigned projects.
Accountable to the Quantity Surveyor/ Business Unit Commercial Manager/ Project Commercial Manager for support functions of commercial and contractual aspects of a Project.
• To assist the Quantity Surveyor and Business Unit Commercial Manager in delivering a Commercial Function within the project consistent with Business standards and objectives
• To assist the Quantity Surveyor in providing Operations with commercial and contractual advice, determining risks, and maximising opportunities.
• Previous experience in a Quantity Surveying role.
• Must be proactive and able to work without the need for instruction.
• Must be able to work independently and be self disciplined.
• Commercial and contractual awareness with a proven track record of success.
• A good level of competency of Microsoft packages.
• Self-motivation, passion and a driven ‘can do’ attitude.
• A high level of diplomacy and customer focused.
• The ability to anticipate problems and ensure early intervention.
In return, the Assistant Surveyor will receive a salary of £32,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job