This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A tier 1 civil engineering contractor is looking for a talented assistant quantity surveyor to work on a major highways scheme in the South. This role would suit someone with 3 years' experience and looking to progress their commercial experience.
About our Client
The client are within the top 10 civil engineering contractors in the UK, specialising within infrastructure and have established themselves within the market. They have up to 10 large scale developments hitting the ground this year and as such are recruiting heavily.
About the Role
- Resolving commercial issue and contractual disputes
- Bill of quantities
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Risk management and cost control
- Report to Senior Quantity Surveyor
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in a Quantity surveying role
- Degree educated ideally
- Keen to develop
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork orientated
Points of Appeal
- Friendly team and office atmosphere
- Strong pipeline of work
- Tier 1 contractor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job