Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Major project department
* Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work with a market leading national building contractor?
* Are you looking to work on the largest new build developments in Manchester?
* Do you have exposure working with large main contractors? Do you possess a degree qualification within Quantity Surveying?
We are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to initial manage enabling works and concrete core / frame on a 5 years project. The project will involve managing various packages as the project progresses though the project plan.
* The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will provide commercial support to senior surveying staff on major project to ensure that projects are procured, delivered within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding the customer's expectations.
* You will assist in accurately on-site measuring, valuing, certifying and issuing any relevant payment notices for the subcontract works in accordance with the conditions of their subcontract.
* You will ensure that external valuations are submitted in accordance with conditions of the main contract and that payments are received by the due date.
* Complete CVC reports, ensuring they accurately reflect the current position on site and the final profit projection.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a market leader, I wouldn't hesitate send your CV ASAP to register.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.