Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Civils
My client is a Large Construction Main Contractor based in Northampton and currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their growing, successful Civils Division. As a business they work across Civil Engineering including sectors such as commercial, retail, education, student accommodation, healthcare and industrial sectors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to Senior Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Manager
- Produce & send enquiries to sub-contractors
- Liaising with site teams in regards to prices & quotations
- Producing bill of quantity for payment purposes
- Produce cash flow reports - internally & externally
- Produce cost & value comparisons, turnover forecasts - ensuring all information is accurate
- Attend financial and progress meetings with the Commercial Team
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Must have previous experience working with a Construction Main Contractor
- CSCS Card
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job