Assistant Quality Manager required. My client is a well-established automotive manufacturer looking for an Assistant Quality Manager to join their team in Banbury. The ideal candidate will have an Background in Quality Engineering, ideally with some Supervisory / Management experience and will be based local to Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Assistant Quality Manager Position Overview
- Managing the Team of Engineers and supporting staff
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Manager and General Manager in quality related issues
- Implementation of corrective actions (root cause)
- Costing and reporting of quality activities
- Supporting ISO/TS/AITS quality system requirements
- Driving continuous improvement and development of the Quality system and structure
- Training operators to the required quality standards
- Maintaining and Managing the first off master sample area
- Undertaking Quality management duties should the Quality manager not be present
- Undertaking customer visits for both quality issues and general communication as required
Assistant Quality Manager Position Requirements
- HNC / HNC / Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Previous experience in a Quality based role is essential
- Quality Management experience would be advantageous
- Solid knowledge and understanding of TS 16949 QMS
- Experienced in the Use of Continuous improvement tools such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Banbury
- Prepared to travel to other company sites if required
Assistant Quality Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 8:00 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday, 8:00 - 12:00 Friday
- 33 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'