Are you skilled in Quality Assurance with a good understanding of 9001 14001? Are you looking for a role where you can develop your skills and responsibilities?Do you have a practical approach to Quality Assurance want to get hands on with products and deal with quality assurance throughout the supply chain, internal operations and customer base?
Kingscroft have been engaged to recruit for a Quality Assurance Engineer or Assistant Quality Assurance Manager to work for a manufacturing and distribution business of home interior products supplying some of the UKs best recognised retailers. As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working inside Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering with a structured approach to product approvals, managing non-conformance, audits and corrective actions.
The position will involve:
- Maintaining and improving the Quality and Environmental Management System (QMS) based on ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015
- Managing and conducting Internal Quality Audits and lead Corrective and Preventive Actions arising from Audit Non-Conformances
- Taking an active role in 3rd party Audits Initial Sample Inspection Reports (ISIRs) for new and modified product components
- Sample Approval for new products Review and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) across the site
- Ad-Hoc product tests and reports as required Investigating and resolving customer and end-user complaints
- Managing the Incoming Goods process Supplier Liaison Dealing with retail customers and end user product concerns
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really focused team in a role that is key in the companys overall business strategy. In the role you will have the chance to learn and develop by working closely with the Technical Quality Manager but also have responsibility that stretches throughout the business, supply chain and customer base. Our client is open to talking with candidates who can grow and develop in the role alongside candidates who could hit the ground running. Candidates with experience of Quality Systems from manufacturing , supply / logistics or service industries are encouraged to supply. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about this opportunity !
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job