Established in 2000, Michael Laurie Magar are an industry award winning firm of chartered surveyors specialising in residential property management. We provide a high quality, dependable and trustworthy service in a sector with many unreliable and unregulated management agents. MLM have a dedicated and hard working team of professionals working for a variety of clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our growing property team as an Assistant Property Manager.
The role requires the employee to assist Property Managers in their daily activities ensuring an excellent service is provided to clients, leaseholders and residents. This will include carrying out the following tasks:
- Arranging keys and/or fobs.
- Arrange work by contractors.
- Arrange appointments as required.
- Ensure suppliers have relevant and up-to-date insurances and risk assessments, method statements etc.
- Providing keys to contractors.
- Leaseholder communication.
- Providing administrative support to Property Managers.
- First point of contact for external queries.
Career Development Opportunity
We take our employees future seriously and encourage internal promotion where available. We have an on the job training programme and ultimately, this role will lead to becoming a fully fledged property manager with a full portfolio of properties to manage.
You will have:
- 6-12 months experience in a relevant or similar role (this could be from a sales and lettings background or block management).
- Good time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic numeracy skills.
- Good ability to resolve conflict professionally.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Accountable for decisions made by senior colleagues.
- Good ability to handle stressful situations.
- Good ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good ability to handle challenging people.
- Good multi tasking skills.
You possess the following skills/attributes:
- Team player
- Able to work independently
- Flexible approach to work
- Interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Willing to contribute to company values
- Smart appearance
- Positive attitude to work
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to be productive.
- Ability to work accurately.
MLM Head Office, Borehamwood
£18,000 to £22,000
- Mobile Phone (by agreement if appropriate)
- Work related travel expenses (by agreement)
- General work related expenses
37.5 per week
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Property Management
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job