Assistant Production Planner
Four Squared Recruitment is exclusively supporting a local company in the recruitment of an Assistant Production Planner, to support and assist the Operations Manager with the planning of production.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Planning weekly workload in line with production capacity
- Organizing workload into geographical areas
- Planning transportation & booking couriers
- Raising production schedules on Excel
- Distributing workload to factory
- Organising delivery routes
- Booking in deliveries with customers
- Raising despatch notes
- Ordering of components
- Progressing of purchase orders
- Good Numerical skills
- Computer literate and able to use excel and word
- Good communication skills
- Organised and Methodical
- Logical thinker/problem solver
- Calm under pressure
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in & you have the experience & knowledge, then please click apply below. If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Jenna Lamb at Four Squared Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We will try and let you know about other roles that suit your current skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'