Assistant Product Development Manager
Contract: Permanent Full-Time Hours
My client are a part of a global market leading food manufacturing group, they have a requirement for an Assistant Product Development Manager to support their team at their site in Suffolk.
The role of Assistant Product Development Manager requires someone to have experience in product development and technical project management. Working as part of the team you will need to have a ‘self-start’ attitude and a passion for food. You will be responsible for delivering tasks within the R&D (Research and Development) implementation team.
For this role you will need:
- Good knowledge of Key ingredients, supply chains & manufacturing processes through conducting trials & regular contact with suppliers, procurement and clients
- Technical project management of NPD and EPD to ensure the delivery of projects in a successful and timely manner.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with colleagues in R&D & other functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant Science Degree – e.g., Food Science or experience in FMCG product development
- Experience in working within a FMCG food business
- Experience with Frozen food
- Experience with Chicken, Fish, Vegetables, Potatoes or Red meat would be ideal.
In addition to experience you should be somebody who:
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is able to work with and collaborate with other departments.
If this sounds like a role you would like to apply for, and you possess the relevant skills and experience then please follow the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'