Assistant Nursery Manager Vacancy available within the Harrow Borough!
Salary £20000 - £22000
You will be working apart of one of the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. The Nursery recognise that their staff are their most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
They can’t do this without you, so they’re looking for a talented Assistant Nursery Manager/Deputy Nursery Manager who can share the values to join their friendly team within a Nursery in Harrow. The ideal candidate will need to be at least a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has post qualification experience, passion and enthusiasm to complement their existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
• Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
• Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
• Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
• Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
• Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
• Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
• Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
They offer a fantastic package an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager
• Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
• Childcare provision with substantial discounts
• An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
• Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
• Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
• A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
• Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
• Over 1 years current experience in a supervisory role (Desirable)
• Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (Essential)
• NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
• An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
Please do not delay and apply below!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'