Established in 1969, The original factory shop brings big brands at bargain prices to Britain’s local high streets. We source “must buy” quality ranges at unbelievable prices, bringing out the bargain lover in everyone so we can satisfy our customers. With over 220 stores nationwide, we bring our customers big brands up to 70% off across multiple departments including fashion, beauty, home & more. High street cut price labels were how we started the business (with our first store in Keighley) and still form a part of our range today. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join our Commercial team.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will work with the Merchandiser in order to ensure the department achieves the Company’s goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting in all aspects of the Merchandising process,
- Liaise with the Buyer and Merchandiser to establish the range and stock plans
- Analyse lines to ensure correct replenishment levels
- Identify ‘open to buy’ opportunities and issues,
- Analyse the rate of sale to identify lines for markdown and promotion
- Maintain the relationship with the supplier
- Provide forecast information and manage the order book.
- Motivate the team and be passionate about meeting the needs of our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Proven numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great IT skills, particularly within Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working within a commercial team (desirable)
Benefits of The Original Factory Shop:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Colleague discount from your first day
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free life insurance
- VIP recognition scheme
Please click Apply to start your application.
For more information about The Original Factory Shop, please go to our website at:
The Original Factory Shop is committed to equal opportunities and it welcomes applications from all who believe they fit the essential requirements of the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job