Assistant Merchandiser - Outlet & Womenswear
An amazing opportunity for an entry Assistant merchandiser (level 1) to join a growing retailer based in London. The two roles will be based in the womenswear retail team and the other in the outlet team.
My client is in a unique situation where they are growing in what is a tough retail market. Based in London they offer the opportunity to grow your career, build processes and make it your own.
The Assistant Merchandiser - Outlet & Womenswear role will include;
- In season trading and to potentialise stock
- Managing group product launches
- In season forecasting - new WSSI's from end March, by department
- Analysis to influence future planning
- Preparing and maintaining range sign off documentation
To be successful for the Assistant Merchandiser - Outlet & Womenswear role you will need:
- Formal qualifications: Educated to degree level or equivalent, GCSE Maths or equivalent
- Commercial and product focused
- Demonstrably computer literate in spreadsheets
- High level of numeracy required
- Team management skills
- Track record confirmed through promotions within businesses worked in
- Assistant Merchandiser/ Senior MAA experience
- Multi-location retailer background
- Market awareness and understanding of target customer
- Positive attitude and adaptable to constantly changing retail environment
Competitive salary for the Assistant Merchandiser - Outlet & Womenswear
- Assistant Merchandiser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'