This international premium retailer & brand has continued success in Europe and the UK. In this role you will be an instrumental part of the merchandising team to maintain optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise each stores sales and profit potential.
In this Assistant merchandiser position you will be an instrumental part of the merchandising team
The responsibilities in this Assistant Merchandiser job opportunity -
- Identifying stock opportunities to grow sales & reduce markdowns
- Working with stock allocation & range planning
- Produce data for strategy reviews and highlight any opportunities
- Sku management in order to drive profitability
- Planning stock levels as per the promotional and marketing calendars
- WSSI management
- Dealing with warehouse queries
- Producing weekly trade reports for review at the trading meeting
- Being pro-active and producing ad-hoc reports on changes made to promotions or ranges during the trading meeting
- Manage the critical path in relation to key events,
- Manage the WSSI ensuring the data is actualised weekly.
- Achieve terminal stock plans
- Manage the exit process including markdowns, re-class and re-calls
- Spends time in stores to develop a good understanding of the brands customer shopping habits and competition
To be successful in this assistant merchandising job opportunity :
- Must have extensive experience as an Allocator, MAA or have made the moved to an Assistant Merchandiser level
- Analytical and able to use excel
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Have a fuller understanding of the WSSI and issuing OTB
- Allocator or Assistant Merchandiser with 2-3 years' experience of retail merchandising
- An understanding of multi-brand retailing is ideal but not essential
- Experience of using merchandising systems for reporting, allocation and ordering
This global business also offer autonomous working conditions, holidays & competitive pension contributions . If you wish feel you are the right level of experience for this position, CV quoting the reference Q104402.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job