Costa Coffee’s Assistant Managers aren’t just any old Assistant Managers – we think they’re the best in class (just like our coffee) so why wouldn’t you want this role when you’re as passionate about coffee as we are?
Assistant Managers in Costa Coffee are the back bone of the store, the role enables you deliver moments that will delight our customers and craft moments that will shape your career. It’s all about moments (incase you haven’t already noticed) so how do you find yours at Costa Coffee?
Costa Coffee is all about the people and the passion for coffee. We believe in great coffee for everyone… and we mean everyone! We want to become the world’s most loved coffee brand. We like to keep it simple and inclusive so there’s no pretension, no elitism and very few dos and don’ts. (This means slurpers are welcome, we find dunkers divine, and a dab of froth on a customer’s nose makes our day.) Maybe it’s because we love coffee, but we really value a feeling of warmth in our teams and in our communities.
Who we’re looking for
You need to put the customer at the heart of what you do and share your courage and ambition with the rest of the team. If you currently in a supporting management role or developing towards that then this would be perfect. Other traits which will help are;
- Confidence to inspire a team
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Stickler for high standards
- Ability to lead the store in the absence of the Store Manager
What you’ll be doing
So much more than serving our customers the perfect coffee every time – although that’s really important!
As an Assistant Manager you’ll be part of the support network for the Store Manager, being their right arm all of the time. Taking on the lead in the development of the team around you and coaching them through their career….and…
- Leading from the front on a shift creating a team orientated environment
- Monitoring each shift to ensure it is well run
- Motivate the team to achieve the required results
- Be the best brand ambassador there is for Costa Coffee.
What we want to give you
In return for all your hard work we would like to reward you with the following;
- Starting pay of £9.36 - £10.76 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
If this sounds like your cup of tea (we mean coffee!) then #nowisthemoment to apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'