Department: Retail Operations
Reports to: Store Manager/General Manager
Location: All Stores
As an Assistant Manager you will support the Store Manager to deliver a successful business and team. You will inspire your team to strive to deliver a premium, genuine and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customer’s expectations. Passionate about retail and REISS, you will be focused and driven to achieve results; maximise sales and profitability through managing your team, implementing commercial and operational initiatives, and consistently work towards achievement of business KPI’s.
- Responsible for day to day store operations and performance, and store team
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability; and improve business performance. Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted key performance indicators [KPI’s] e.g. sales, footfall, conversion, UTP, ATV, stockloss, mystery customer shop, budgets/costs etc.
- Leading by example, you will encourage the store team to deliver exceptional REISS customer experience; creating an environment that provides a genuine and personalised service, which engages the customer, builds trust and loyalty, and adds value to the business. Collate customer information and profiles to assist personalised communication with customers and effective management of customer relationships
-Motivate the team; implement and support focus on delivering the store vision and purpose ; create a positive in-store culture, and encourage team engagement
- Act as REISS brand ambassador; promote and implement brand values, standards and expectations; communicate positively about the brand and constructively challenge for improvement; keep up-to-date and an in-depth knowledge of product, support the delivery of commercially creative visual merchandising without affecting brand integrity; and market the REISS brand through supporting events and working with appropriate brand partners
- Monitor and analyse tools resources and information to aid commercial decision making e.g. reports, market and industry information; internal communications, other relevant information etc.
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes procedures and administration; leading by example in the management of all aspects of operational compliance including for example, stock loss management, health and safety, people management administration - time and attendance, scheduling etc.; ensure team adhere to all aspects of operational compliance
- Support the Store Manager manage people related matters e.g. resourcing, induction, employee relations (investigation, disciplinary) etc. including giving constructive feedback and managing difficult conversations
- Team Development: support the Store Manager conduct performance reviews and probation reviews; identify training needs and opportunities for individual team members and team development. Identify own development needs and challenges and seek opportunities to learn
- Networks & Relationships: establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers and colleague, build internal networks; interact positively and professionally with employees in other companies and/or departments
- Communicate effectively, using appropriate medium, tone and language for delivery of messages to target audience
- Flexibility; adapt to changing priorities; and support and guide team to adapt and manage change positively
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager
- As and when required, provide support to peers and others; undertake additional duties and/or tasks
This is not an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities.
SKILLS QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS
-Experience in retail fashion and/or service, ideally within a premium or luxury environment
-Understanding of and/or experience in premium customer service, clienteling and CRM
-Commercially and operationally adept
-Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
-Flexibility; ability to adapt to changing priorities; and manage change
-Ability to guide and/or coach others
-Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
-Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritise
-Ability to work at pace, to designated timeframes and deadlines
-Take pride in personal presentation and grooming
-Personable, confident, resilient, energetic and a sense of fun!
I AM REISS’ - Our People Values
Demonstrate focus passion and drive in what you do and how you do it…
FOCUS is all about having a clear sense of what needs to be achieved to succeed and exceed, having a strong perspective on your area of responsibility or your business and knowing how you can move it forward
PASSION is all about being genuine and committed and taking pride in your approach to your role and the brand
DRIVE is all about how you will make things happen as you strive for excellence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"