About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team in St. Thomas' Hospital, working on flexible full-time basis. You will deliver outstanding customer service and assist the Bar Manager in day to day operational duties, working with the team to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Bar.
Your duties will include:
- Take overall responsibility for the Bar in the absence of the Bar Manager
- Support with training and developing all team members, and encourage good working practises
- Implement the Marketing schedule
- Complete the Daily Operations Manual, and daily sales information
- Banking procedures and stock checks
- Ensure the Bar passes company audits
- Have a good knowledge of KPI’s and how to positively influence them
We believe our people are the best asset we have and are the heart of our company.
To become part of the AMT’eam, you’ll be friendly, polite and professional. You’ll also be eager to learn - we want our Baristas to be the most skilled in the business, able to hand craft top quality, individually made drinks.
Proven experience working as an Assistant Manager or Manager in a retail business is desirable. Previous Barista experience is not essential, so if you are enthusiastic about quality customer service and love coffee as much as we do, what are you waiting for? We want to hear from you!
In return for your hard work and dedication to AMT Coffee we offer:
- A generous starting salary, with potential to increase upon successful completion of probationary period
- Night time working rate where applicable
- A unique and generous bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Pension scheme
AMT Coffee is an equal opportunities employer
Please Note: Due to the significant level of application we receive, we are sorry that we are unable to personally response to all applications. Successful applications will be contacted within 14 days
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'