Assistant Manager - Contemporary bar & restaurant - St Albans - £24,000 + bonus!
Are you a talented Assistant Manager seeking the chance to further your career in a contemporary bar & restaurant? Would you prefer to work within a company that offers genuine career development? If so read on!! This role pays up to £24,000 + bonus!
Who is the Client?
- An established, privately owned hospitality business who treat their employees as an extension of their family and not just payroll numbers.
- An award winning organisation who manages around 100 pubs, bars and restaurants across Middlesex, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire area.
- A business who are hugely committed to developing from within; many of their managers, Head Chef & Kitchen Managers are people who have grown up within the business.
- They invest heavily in their training and have recently established their own chef school.
What about the Venue?
- Situated in the heart of St Albans, this contemporary bar and restaurant is a stunning venue.
- Serving a contemporary menu, accompanied by premium beers, cocktails and quality wines, the venue is a perfect location to drink and dine.
- By day, its place to relax with a coffee or even enjoy a formal or informal bite to eat; by night it is the place for the adult crowd searching for a refined night out to get a great cocktail and dance until the late hours.
What will I need to do?
As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- They are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager to be an integral part of their high performing management team.
- As Assistant Manager, you will be tasked in supporting the General Manager in training & large team of chefs and front of house staff.
- An Assistant Manager is responsible for running the perfect shift. You would need to ensure that you are delivering amazing hospitality to all your guests (no matter how busy it gets), leading your team from the front (this is NOT an office based role) and role modelling the "Can Do" attitude that is expected!
- In return, our client offers their assistant manager a competitive salary, the genuine opportunity to develop your career in a, fun loving and expanding company.
What's on offer?
- Our client offers their Assistant Manager a competitive salary of up to £24000, plus tips & bonus.
- Fantastic selection of lifestyle appropriate benefits on offer
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career
Where do I apply?
Interested? Think you have what it takes to be an Assistant Manager for this awesome company? Then Click below to make an application today.
This role would suit an existing Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Shift Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager or Operations Manager of a similar fast moving, bar and restaurant concept.
St Albans is easily commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Welwyn Garden City, Harpenden, Watford, Barnet, Radlett, Hatfield, Potters Bar and areas surrounding Hertfordshire/North London.
- Bar Management