ASSISTANT MANAGER - FASHION - Glasgow
££ Salary Circa £19k depending on experience ££
This is an exciting time to join a growing fashion retailer with further plans expand in the UK. This client provides fashionable Ladies clothing and accessories to a wide customer base and is seeking for an Assistant Manager to lead the team and store to success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening and Closing of a standalone store, following company policies and procedures.
- Managing a team including the management structure through; mentoring, planners and communication.
- Exceptional eye for detail to create a visually appealing environment for your customers, while following visual directions from Head Office.
- Working towards exceeding Kpi's in store with excellent commercial awareness and ability to action accordingly.
- Provide a warm and welcoming customer environment, to help build customer rapour and building a stylish outfit for each customers needs.
- Training and developing the team around you to further their ability to exceeding company expectations and growth within the business.
You will be currently working as a Floor Manager, Supervisor, Concession Manager or Assistant Manager within fashion or accessories, with fabulous understanding; of trends, style and wardrobing.
- Offering a competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- An achievable bonus structure for you and your team
- Training and development
- and more.
- Product Manager
- Senior Sales
- High Street
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Concession Manager
- Floor Manager
- Visual Merchandiser.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job