Job title - Assistant Manager
Location - Trafford Centre, Manchester
Salary - up to 22k
My client is a womens fashion brand, specialising in quality garments made in a traditional way.
They have over 50 stores globally, currently 5 in the UK, looking to grow this further.
As the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the success of the store and managing a team. Part of your role is to guide, train and motivate your team to perform to the best of their ability.
Your key responsibilities are:
- To drive and maximise sales
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are adhered to
- Compilation of daily, weekly and monthly reports and interpretation of the data
- Management of an annual budget
- Completion of all security processes
- Stock management and rotation
- Ensuring the visual standard of the store is in keeping with brand policy
- Previous experience of leading a team and driving sales in a retail environment
- Confident and clear communicator
- Motivational leadership style
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation to achieve challenging goals
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Team player
- Logical and practical approach to problem-solving
- Open and honest
In return, we can offer a competitive salary, excellent Company benefits, along with exceptional training, development and career progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job