Assistant Manager- Surbiton or Ewell
Location: Surbiton & Ewell
Salary: £20,400pa basic salary, OTE £22,800pa
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are currently working with an Industry Leading company based in Surbiton and Ewell to recruit a talented Assistant Store Manager
Reporting to the District Manager, you’ll be responsible for performing daily store operations in order to achieve performance objectives, such as store occupancy, delinquencies and store appearance with the focus on customer-service and aligned with the company strategy, policies and procedures.
- Handling customer enquiries online, on the phone and face to face.
- Following up prospective business & managing additional product sales (e.g. store merchandise).
- Achieving Store sales targets.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the entire customer experience.
- Accurately processing admin, including contracts, accounts & insurance documentation.
- Managing customer accounts & payments using the Stores in-house operating systems.
- Responsible for all areas of customer service, including effective handling complaint resolution.
- General maintenance of the Store, carried out to a high level.
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to and met.
- Accurate performance of unit, merchandise & stock inventories.
- Previous experience working in a face to face customer services role.
- Strong sales experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- Basic typing, computer & calculator skills.
- Excellent customer service skills- is aware of the customers’ needs.
- Works effectively as a Team Member.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively to deadlines.
- Committed to business performance targets.
- Able to travel to stores in the Camberley, Woking, Ewell, Reading, Hayes & Putney if cover is needed.
- £20,400pa basic salary, OTE £22,800pa based on store bonus of 40%
- 3% matched pension
- Private medical care for employee only
- Critical illness 4x life insurance
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 10-4, and Sunday 10-3. Total hours per week are 39.5 and 3 in 4 weekends are worked. Rotas’ will be given 2 months in advance.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job