Assistant Managers. Made at Welcome Break
Starbucks - Beaconsfield Services, M40
Up to £23,000 per annum
Great managers aren’t born. They’re made. And if you want to make it as a successful manager, Welcome Break could give you the perfect start. As Assistant Manager, you’ll support the Unit Business Manager in every aspect of running the unit - from people management to driving sales and profitability.
Be warned, it’s fast-paced and demanding. But we’ll give you plenty of support and tailored training to develop your career and help you progress towards a more senior leadership role.
Qualities we look for
To make it as an Assistant Manager, you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- A good people manager who can motivate others and lead by example
- A true multi-tasker able to juggle a range of tasks
- Business-minded and focused on delivering profitable sales growth
- Ambitious to develop your management career
You’ll already have experience in a team leadership or management role in a customer service environment, ideally in retail or catering.
Key benefits for Assistant Managers
- Competitive salary
- 30 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Generous discounts on hotel rooms for you and family members
Find out where your management career could go at careers.welcomebreak.co.uk
- Customer Service
- Food Service