Our client is an International Public Sector Bank that is looking to hire an Assistant Manager Finance to join their team at City office;
The purpose of this role is to work with the existing Finance team in setting up and managing the day to day functions of the newly formed UK Bank Subsidiary.
- Responsible for Reconciliations of Bank Buy to Let monthly data and outstanding.
- Manage to prepare accurate monthly MIS data for the Bank mortgage & BTL Loans.
- Application of the Accounting Policies of the Subsidiary, including potential revision and refinement of those policies; Production of the Monthly Management Accounts of the Subsidiary for submission to Head Office;
- Liaising with External Auditors for Quarterly Working Results and Year End Audit;
- EIR modeling including the management and updating thereof;
- Interaction with relevant teams for both Liquidity as well as Regulatory Reporting;
- Attendance at monthly meetings along with relevant presentations;
- Demonstrate confidence in dealing with all levels of the bank, including executive management levels.
- Month-end close procedures including reconciliation of key accounts;
Person Specification :
- Required Qualification Graduate in accounting and perusing ACA - or equivalent accounting degree
- Must have the ability to work independently i.e can demonstrate previous experience of running assignments/projects from start to finish;
- Must have experience in Banking Industry, having worked in a Finance team of a UK Bank with Buy to Let business experiences.
- Demonstrates the Drive, Energy, and Perseverance to succeed in a competitive/ energetic environment.
- Proven Analytical and Decision making capability - Possesses the ability to analyze a large number of details, data, and facts and effectively utilize them to make the best decisions. Accurately maintains important decision-making data for future consideration and review as and when required.
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff and management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job