ASSISTANT MANAGER - LUXURY
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading high end ready to wear brand in the Belfast region. They lead the market for offering their clients the personal stylising experience and this is an amazing role to work for a world renowned brand that offers modern, stylish and high quality pieces to fashion forward customers.
- You will be currently working in fashion for a ladies, men's or accessories brand that requires you to give a one-to-one customer advice and guidance. Preferably within Luxury, high-end products
- You will be up to-date on seasonal trends both on the catwalk and high street.
- Strong communicator, personable, approachable and find holding conversation with ease.
- Ability to be creative in marketing, event management and driving the business commercially.
- You will have experience as a Personal Shopper, Senior Sales or Assistant Manager were developing customer relationship's is key.
- You will be natural at holding conversations with your clients from fashion to culture.
This is a rare opportunity and not one to be missed..!!! Offering starting salary between £24,000- £27,000 plus package (depending on experience) You will receive a hands on approach to training and development of you. An outstanding opportunity to be exposed to nothing else found in Northern Ireland . You will not only work for a luxury brand, have amazing clients to style you will also have rare days off throughout the year.
To find out more and not to delay send your cv to Zachary Daniels and we look forward to giving you an insight further to the brand.
Key Words: Fashion, Luxury, Premium, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Ladies Wear Manager, Department Manager, Belfast, Lisburn, Antrim, Newtownabbey, Senior Sales, Supervisor,
- Department Manager
- Counter Manager
- Store Manager
- Cosmetic Manager
- floor Manager
- Senior Sales. Supervisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job