This is an exciting role working in an environment where customer satisfaction is key, experience as an Assistant Manager or Team leader/Supervisor with the ability to lead and influence a team to succeed is key. My client believes that personality, customer service and people management skills trumps all and as such any retail background can be considered.
About the role
• Good experience in planning and organisation are also extremely important to the role in all aspects of running the store.
• People management skills are key to this role with the ability to motivate and coach colleagues where necessary.
• This is a key store in the businesses portfolio hence the need for the right candidate who his retail focused and eager to deliver the best service on the High St.
• Sales staff need to be enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service. Shopping experience has been driven by the customer and their customers can buy from them with the assurance that they are buying from a leading retailer.
• The successful candidate will be an integral part of helping to grow and expand the business with lots of exciting plans for the future.
What’s in it for you?
• Basic salary of £18.5k
• Generous benefits and contributions.
• 40 hours a week, 5 days over 7. No late Nights!
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their employee’s careers.
The position is not expected to be around for long so get in touch ASAP for more details, we regret that we cannot reply to everyone however interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"