Assistant Manager - Award-winning Gastro Pub - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity working for one of the UK's leading fresh food businesses who are currently looking for a Assistant Manager. We are looking for a driven Manager with a similar branded background within a leading restaurant who is looking for their next exciting challenge. Our client operates a number of premium fresh food businesses in contemporary venues within major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern informal restaurants and gastropubs serving great quality, authentic food at sensible prices.
Assistant Manager - Award-winning Gastro Pub - Role Responsibility
As Assistant Manager your role will involve running a stunning gastro pub to a very high service standard, whilst driving sales and maintaining maximum profit. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. The successful candidate will drive this through:
- A stable and progressive career within a quality restaurant operation
- An understanding of "brand standards"
- The ability to understand and deliver on KPI's
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A warm, friendly, outgoing and motivational personality
Responsibilities will include:
- Exceeding customers expectations at all times
- Training, motivating and development of the team
- Understanding of Profit and Loss
- Helping with stock taking, ordering and maintaining GP's
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and standards throughout the business
- Due diligence and compliance with all Health and Safety and food hygiene requirements
Assistant Manager - Award-winning Gastro Pub - The Ideal Candidate
As Assistant Manager you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a high volume restaurant or gastro pub, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- You will need a passion for hospitality, great quality fresh food, customers and people.
- You must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage a team by coaching, developing and motivating others.
- Experience of developing teams to their full potential.
- A strong, ambitious individual, looking for a challenge, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Open minded and flexible with the ability to think outside the box.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job