Assistant Management Accountant:- Our client is an impressive Property Investment & Development company in C. London with ambitious plans, with an enviable portfolio of high profile properties across the UK. Key to its expansion will be the recruitment of an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to support its impressive Head of Finance - an ideal opportunity to learn everything in accounts from an experienced qualified Accountant above you. You will be given increasing responsibility to help with your ACCA/CIMA/AAT studies as you settle in and make an impression.
As you progress in this Assistant Management Accountant role, you will learn about P&L, balance sheet, cash flow forecasting, working capital management, statutory accounting, corporation tax, VAT, budgeting, year-end, acquisitions etc. Initially the role will involve:
- Purchase ledger, reconciliations, supplier queries and the sign off process
- Bank reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations
- Monitor cash movement and intercompany transactions
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Accounting for capital and revenue items
- VAT reconciliations and generate sales invoices and liaise with tenants
- Assist month end and year end processes liaising with external auditors
- Assisting with the provision of due diligence information for acquisitions
- Work with Xero, Excel and property management software
You should be an ambitious Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT and you will need to demonstrate a good understanding of double entry bookkeeping (debits and credits) gained in your experience to date and from your studies. As you progress in this Assistant Management Accountantrole, you will learn about P&L, balance sheet, cash flow forecasting, working capital management, statutory accounting, corporation tax, VAT, budgeting, year-end, acquisitions etc
Some experience working in the Property sector would be useful but not essential and experience of working with intercompany accounting and Xero would be a bonus. (Ref 4704)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'