Are you interested in working for a commercial consultancy; specialising in M&E quantity surveying, based in central London?
I am looking for an assistant/intermediate surveyor to join their busy team. This company offer training & development and regular reviews & support for those looking to progress along with the challenge of working on projects ranging from £20-£25m.
Duties & responsibilities
- Sub contractual procurement
- Commercial reporting and valuations assistance
Taking part in contract reviews
- Supporting the contract manager and commercial team in day to day management of developments
- Assisting in the preparation of management reports, estimates and cost plans in line with the brief
- Experience working within an M&E contractor
- Relevant qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious towards their career and projects
If you are an Assistant M&E QS looking for the next step please drop me a call on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job