Are you looking for a career within an exciting concept that is fast paced and looking for Kitchen Managers of the future?
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef to join our team. The Prince Louis is part of McMullen’s expanding Chicken & Grill concept offering freshly rotisserie roasted chickens, grilled meats and classic pub food in amazing surrounding. However, nothing is more important than the people that run the pubs!
Why join Chicken and Grill as a Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef ?
Chicken and Grill pubs is part of the McMullen family, who make decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:-
- Good accommodation - if required
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your days off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
- An award winning training and development programme helping you to achieve the next level if you want to!
Key Responsibilities for the Role as a Assistant Kitchen Manager/ Sous Chef
- Delivering the food concept to Company standard and exceeding guest expectations
- All aspects of food stock control including ordering, deliveries, stock taking and control of wastage
- Supporting the Kitchen Manager in the smooth running of the kitchen and deputising in their absence
- Training and developing the kitchen team so that they can reach their potential
- All aspects of Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy
Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential. You must be keen to develop, willing to take on responsibility and remain calm under pressure. You will also need to be eligible to work in the UK with a valid UK bank account and NI number.
Are you a Kitchen Manager of the future? If so please apply today and we will be in touch.
Contract type:PermanentSalary:Up to £9.50 per hour (Depending on experience and Live In/ Live Out)Contract hours:Full-Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'