Based in Central London – Opportunities in Covent Gardens, SOHO, Southbank and Westfield.
Basic Salary £23,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable down to experience) IMMEDIATESTARTS AVAILABLE
- Are you looking for a position that will enable you to lead, develop and grow in a fun, dynamic work-space?
- Would you like to work in an exciting, young and hungry environment?
- Do you want to gain new skills while building a career that you'll really love?
- If you'd like to be a part of an amazing and highly-motivated team, then this could be the position for you!
Duties will include:
- Oversees exceptional customer service, inventory, process and policies, manages and trains associate team to ensure growth of the brands through unparalleled guest experiences, store contribution and profitability.
- Trains associates by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing associate job results and learning needs with Store Manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates team performance and looks to improve effectiveness throughout all people processes and actions.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers and associates.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining products requested; completing payment transactions.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analysing and categorising sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment overseeing all Health & Safety protocols and procedures.
- Ensures sufficient inventory flow by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels, anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training and development programmes.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome.
- You have a passion for learning about the company’s ethos, values and brand senses
- Multilingual ability is a plus
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job