Do you have HR working experience or a HR qualification?
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity?
Are you looking to progress to a professional level?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work within a busy HR department for our lovely client based in Thame. This job would suit you if you have experience of working in an HR Administration role and have aspirations to progress to a professional level or have the intention to undertake a professional HR career. Relevant training will be given.
- Providing effective and accurate operational and administrative support.
- Processing of employment contracts and changes to terms and conditions, including timely liaison with Payroll and accurate record keeping.
- General office administration including internal vacancies.
- Ensuring HR systems are kept up to date with employee information.
- Responding to a wide variety of day to day enquires received by phone, post, email and in person and giving appropriate support.
- Conducting new starter inductions and leaver discussions.
- Working as part of the team and maintaining a good level of understanding of the key activities of colleagues.
- Running monthly absence reports including Entitlement to Work.
- Supporting disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Managing long- and short-term absence issues, and maternity, paternity and parental cases.
- Advising managers and employees on company procedures and employment legislation.
- Liaising with legal advisors.
- Completion of ad hoc projects.
What you will need:
- Experience of working in HR or a relevant HR qualification.
- A high level of accuracy and sensitivity in responding to a variety of queries, often of a confidential nature.
- Confidence in using of MS Office applications with Intermediate Excel.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy reactive workload.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills including a confident and professional telephone manner.
- Problem solving skills, a flexible 'can-do’ approach and a good sense of humour.
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Absolute understanding of the need for confidentiality.
Days and hours:
Full-time 37.5 hours per week: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
£20,000 - £22,000 based on experience+ highly competitive benefits.
- Office Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job