Are you looking to take the next step in your career and join a SLT?
Do you want to continue your career within the SLT at a friendly "Outstanding" primary school?
If so, this could be the role for you!!!
Reeson Education are currently working in partnership with a highly regarded primary school based in the London borough of Newham, they are currently looking for an Assistant Headteacher to join their team from September 2018 with a 50% split SLT time and Teaching/Teaching partnership time.
The Position: - Assistant Headteacher
- Mainly based within KS2
- Manage a team of staff (minimum of 4 Teachers/Teaching assistants)
- Teaching responsibility within a year of your choice
The Candidate: - Assistant Headteacher
- Strong class room practitioner
- Previous Leadership experience beneficial
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Have a creative and forward thinking outlook on education
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Application: - Assistant Headteacher
If you would like to be considered for this Assistant Headteacher position then please send though an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Peter from REESON Education for more information on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job