Assistant Headteacher - Full Time - September start - Secondary Academy - L4 to L21 - Bexley
- Assistant Headteacher required for a Secondary Academy
- Assistant Headteacher with experience teaching your subject up to A-level
- Assistant Headteacher that can commute to Bexley, South London
- Assistant Headteacher that MUST have experience within a middle management role
- Assistant Headteacher in-charge of Humanities and Design Technology Faculty, able to lead on teaching and learning throughout the department (your specialist teaching subject does not have to be Humanities or Design Technology)
Do you have experience as an Assistant Headteacher or experience in middle management within a secondary school?
Do you have the ability to Lead a Faculty of Humanities and Design Technology focusing on Teaching and Learning as well as student outcomes?
Would you describe yourself as an adaptive, enthusiastic and patient Assistant Headteacher or member of middle management?
If you answered yes to the above, then this Assistant Headteacher role is for you!
The Role - Assistant Headteacher
For this Assistant Headteacher role based in Bexley, South London you must in the first instance have experience either as an Assistant Headteacher or experience within a middle management role. Ideally you will have a background as a Humanities Teacher or Design Technology Teacher, however this is not essential as the current Assistant Headteacher looking after the Humanities and Design Technology Faculty comes from a Mathematics teaching background.
You will be required to hit the ground running, leading on Teaching and Learning for your specific faculty as well as having a small teaching time-table of your preferred subject. You will be responsible for 10 members of staff including teachers and support staff.
The School - Assistant Headteacher
Located in Bexley, South London, this outstanding rated mainstream secondary Academy cater for a mixed cohort of students between the ages of 11 to 18. They have state of the art facilities, having been built within the last 10 years and has an in-take of approximately 1150 students.
Click apply now or contact Adam Sugarman at Qualiteach for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job