Are you an Accounts Assistant with previous experience?
Are you CIMA qualified or ACCA Part Qualified?
If so, please read further…
We are recruiting for an Assistant Financial Controller to work as part of the team at Kingsland Drinks in Irlam, Manchester.
Job Title: Assistant Financial Controller
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Benefits
Shift Type: 8:30am to 16:45pm – 37.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri
Kingsland Drinks is a well-established premier independent UK supplier of wine and spirits specialising in providing a complete category solution.
Reporting to the financial controller you will develop and execute reporting, analysis and partnering to support delivery of our brand and customer commercial strategies.
The Assistant Financial Controller will support the current team across all areas of finance, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to take on a varied and challenging role.
Assistant Financial Controller - The ideal candidate:
- Preparation of month end accounts reports to strict deadlines
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- VAT reconciliation and submission
- Excise & CCT reconciliation with the BOND department
- Involved in budget planning
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Weekly reporting on forex deals to sales team
- Stock analysis reporting
- Overhead reporting by type/department
- Cover for payroll officer where required
Assistant Financial Controller – Experience:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or studying towards finals
- Proven experience in a similar role within the industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change/new challenges
- Excellent experience of MS Office, particularly excel
- Experience of working with ERP systems, ideally SAP
Assistant Financial Controller - Benefits:
- Public Bank Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Health cover after six months
- 23 days holiday – increases with length of service
- Company day at Christmas (extra days holiday)
- Sick pay based on length of service
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance after 12 months service
To submit your CV for this exciting Assistant Financial Controller opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
PLEASE, NO AGENCIES!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job