Our client is a growing private equity backed niche business, due to growth of the business, our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join its expanding finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Production of month end management including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Management of accruals, prepayments, depreciation and petty cash monthly journals.
- Reconciliation of monthly key ledger balance sheet and profit and loss accounts.
- Assistance with weekly MI preparation.
- Production of VAT returns
- Management of ledger journals into Sage.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Assist the FC in ad-hoc projects and analysis.
- Helping the team (2) with transactional processing.
This is an excellent opportunity offering genuine career progression in a friendly working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job